Barry Conservation Camp (BCC) is operated by the UNH Cooperative Extension 4-H Program in cooperation with the NH Department of Fish and Game. It is located in the White Mountain National Forest at the Berlin Fish Hatchery. BCC provides a close-knit community for its 38 campers and 11 staff. There are 6 cabins, each housing up to 7 campers and a counselor. Campers are grouped by age and gender. There are central toilets, shower facilities and a dining hall complete with kitchen.
4-H Barry Conservation Camp is a great program for kids who love the outdoors, enjoy hands-on learning in environmental and conservation programs and can benefit from participating in a small camp. Staff take pride in creating a special place where kids can discover their individual strengths. Campers and staff work together as a team in the hope that everyone leaves camp with a greater awareness of themselves and the world around them.
- Enroll a Camper for the 2015 Season
- 2015 Schedule
March 27, 2015 - Sessions are filling VERY rapidly. Campers are urged to register as soon as possible. If a week is CLOSED, please call or email to be put on the waiting list.
- June 21-26 - 4-H Shooting Sports-Registration CLOSED.
- June 28-July 1 - Mini-Camp-Registration CLOSED.
- July 5-10 - Fish Camp-Registration CLOSED.
- July 12-17 - 4-H on the Wildside (girl cabins are FULL)
- July 19-24 -Hunter Education
- July 26-31 - North Country Adventure
- August 2-5 - Junior Conservation Officer Camp-Registration CLOSED.
- BCC Slide Shows A great way to see the facilities and sample life at BCC
Contact us by email or by calling (603)788-4961
Special Opportunities for Military Youth
The University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension (UNHCE) 4-H Youth Development program is preparing for the 2014 season. Check back often for updates.