Barry Conservation 4-H Camp Scholarship Application(Note: this is a typable form - save to your computer, fill in, print and mail OR print and complete by hand)
Barry Conservation Camp (BCC) is operated by the UNH Cooperative Extension 4-H Program in cooperation with the NH Department of Fish and Game. It is located in the White Mountain National Forest at the Berlin Fish Hatchery. BCC provides a close-knit community for its 38 campers and 11 staff. There are 6 cabins, each housing up to 7 campers and a counselor. Campers are grouped by age and gender. There are central toilets, shower facilities and a dining hall complete with kitchen.
4-H Barry Conservation Camp is a great program for kids who love the outdoors, enjoy hands-on learning in environmental and conservation programs and can benefit from participating in a small camp. Staff take pride in creating a special place where kids can discover their individual strengths. Campers and staff work together as a team in the hope that everyone leaves camp with a greater awareness of themselves and the world around them.
Want to be the first to see the 2015 schedule and registration information in January? Click here to send us an email be added to the email list.
- 2015 Camp Brochure - to be posted in mid-January
- 2015 TENTATIVE Schedule
- June 21-26 - 4-H Shooting Sports
- June 28-July 1 - Mini-Camp
- July 5-10 - Fish Camp
- July 12-17 - 4-H on the Wildside
- July 19-24 -Hunter Education
- July 26-31 - North Country Adventure
- August 2-5 - Warden Camp
- A new session for campers intersted in learning about wildlife law enforcement. Open to campers age 13-17)
- Enroll a Camper for the 2014 Season - Plan to join us in 2015!
- On-Line Enrollment (preferred) - Closed, check back in January 2015.
- Printable Camper Enrollment (Word)
- Information for Parents - Forms and More...
- BCC Slide Shows (from 2014 and past seasons)
A great way to see the facilities and sample life at BCC
Contact us by email or by calling (603)788-4961
Special Opportunities for Military Youth
The University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension (UNHCE) 4-H Youth Development program is preparing for the 2014 season. Check back often for updates.