Barry Conservation Camp (BCC) is operated by the UNH Cooperative Extension 4-H Program in cooperation with the NH Department of Fish and Game. It is located in the White Mountain National Forest at the Berlin Fish Hatchery. BCC provides a close-knit community for its 38 campers and 11 staff. There are 6 cabins, each housing up to 7 campers and a counselor. Campers are grouped by age and gender. There are central toilets, shower facilities and a dining hall complete with kitchen.
Barry Conservation 4-H Camp is a great program for kids who love the outdoors, enjoy hands-on learning in environmental and conservation programs and can benefit from participating in a small camp. Staff take pride in creating a special place where kids can discover their individual strengths. Campers and staff work together as a team in the hope that everyone leaves camp with a greater awareness of themselves and the world around them.
THANK YOU for a terrific 2015 season!
- We hope that you'll consider Barry Conservation 4-H Camp in 2016!
- The schedule will be posted in mid-January
- Send us an email if you would like to receive notification when registration opens.
Barry Conservation 4-H Camp Slide Shows A great way to see the facilities and sample life at BCC.
- 2015 Camp Brochure
- Enroll a Camper for the 2015 Season
- 2015 Schedule - 2015 Registration is closed.
- June 21-26 - 4-H Shooting Sports
- June 28-July 1 - Mini-Camp
- July 5-10 - Fish Camp
- July 12-17 - 4-H on the Wildside
- July 19-24 -Hunter Education
- July 26-31 - North Country Adventure
- August 2-5 - Junior Conservation Officer Camp
- Information for Parents - Forms and More
- BCC In the News
Contact us by email or by calling (603)788-4961
Special Opportunities for Military Youth
The University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension (UNHCE) 4-H Youth Development program is preparing for the 2014 season. Check back often for updates.