Fruit & Vegetable Production
UNH Cooperative Extension serves New Hampshire farmers and citizens by offering research-based education relating to growing fruit and vegetable crops.
- Monitoring vegetable and fruit pest populations
- One-on-One Assistance - Meet the team
- Newsletters and Email Alerts
- NH fruit pest hotline - 603-862-3763
- Workshops and Meetings - including Summer Twilight Meetings!
- Get help identifying a pest problem
Commercial growers - The 2014-2015 New England Region Vegetable Management Guide, the 2013-2014 Small Fruit Management Guide, and the 2014 New England Tree Fruit Management Guide are now available.
The 2014-15 Vegetable Guide comes with the Northeast Vegetable & Strawberry Pest Identification Guide - both together are sold for $25.
The 2013-14 Small Fruit Management Guide is $16.
The 2014 New England Tree Fruit Management Guide is $36.
To order either of these, contact Suzanne Hebert or call 603-862-3200.