Fruit & Vegetable Production
UNH Cooperative Extension serves New Hampshire farmers and citizens by offering research-based education relating to growing fruit and vegetable crops.
Late Blight Alert!! On July 9, 2014 late blight was identified in York County, Maine (just west of Portland) on potato. It has been confirmed by the diagnostic lab at University of Maine.
- Monitoring vegetable and fruit pest populations
- One-on-One Assistance - Meet the team
- Newsletters and Email Alerts
- NH fruit pest hotline - 603-862-3763
- Workshops and Meetings - including Summer Twilight Meetings!
- Get help identifying a pest problem
Commercial growers - The 2014-2015 New England Region Vegetable Management Guide, the 2013-2014 Small Fruit Management Guide, and the 2014 New England Tree Fruit Management Guide are now available.
The 2014-15 Vegetable Guide comes with the Northeast Vegetable & Strawberry Pest Identification Guide - both together are sold for $25.
The 2013-14 Small Fruit Management Guide is $16.
The 2014 New England Tree Fruit Management Guide is $36.
To order either of these, contact Suzanne Hebert or call 603-862-3200.