Fruit & Vegetable Production
UNH Cooperative Extension serves New Hampshire farmers and citizens by offering research-based education relating to growing fruit and vegetable crops.
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Info
- Monitoring vegetable and fruit pest populations
- One-on-One Assistance - Meet the team
- Newsletters and Email Alerts
- NH fruit pest hotline - 603-862-3763
- Workshops and Meetings
- Get help identifying a pest problem
Commercial growers - The 2016-2017 New England Region Vegetable Management Guide, the 2015-2016 Small Fruit Management Guide, and the 2014 New England Tree Fruit Management Guide are now available.
- The 2014-15 Vegetable Guide is $25. The supplemental Northeast Vegetable & Strawberry Pest Identification Guide is $15. SPECIAL DEAL: the two together are $30.
- The 2015-16 Small Fruit Management Guide is $16.
- The 2014 New England Tree Fruit Management Guide is $36.
To order either of these, contact Suzanne Hebert or call 603-862-3200.