Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
UNH Cooperative Extension serves New Hampshire farmers and citizens by offering programs relating to managing pests.
- IPM Publications, Agricultural Pest Publications and Public Health Pests
- New and invasive pests: spotted wing drosophila (SWD), brown marmorated stink bug (BMSB) and more...
- Workshops and Meetings that deliver current information on managing insects, pathogens, weeds, and other pests
- Identification Services
- Monitoring of weather conditions and populations of predators, parasites and pests
- Sign-up to recieve regular newsletters, and/or email alerts
- Call the NH fruit pest hotline at (603) 862-3763.