What's NEW and NOTEWORTHY
Supervisory Registration Certification Classes Registration open
September 14, 2015 Core Training
September 15, 2015 Turf Training (6 recertification credits)
September 16, 2015 Right of Way Training (6 recertification credits)
Online Recertification Credits are now available
Welcome to the University of New Hampsires Pesticide Safety Education Program web-site.
The PSEP is a federally mandated program.
Our primary mission: is
- provide objective information about pests and pesticides
- promote sound decision making and safe handling practices to people who choose to use pesticides.
Our responsibilities include:
- outreach to Occupational Users of Pesticides through workshops, conferences, presentation for re-certification credits
- outreach to the public by providing objective information
- answering phone/e-mail questions regarding pests and pesticides
- providing pesticide-related fact sheets.
The registration for the Supervisory Registration Certification General Use training is now open. The NH Department of Agriculture, Markets & Food, Division of Pesticide Control has reserved the following dates September 17, 18 and 19 for individuals interested in taking the test following the class. Exam appointments can be made by contacting the Division of Pesticide Control at (603) 271-3550.
If you have questions please feel free to contact Rachel Maccini @ 351-3831.