What's NEW and NOTEWORTHY
Initial Certification Training
Strafford County, Cole Hall 34 Sage Way, Durham NH
March 8 & 15 (testing date March 22)
Sullivan County, Abbott Library, 11 Soonipi Circle, Sunapee, NH 03782
March 10 & 17 (testing date March 24)
Grafton County, Pease Public Library, 1 Russell Street, Plymouth, NH 03264
April 5 & 12 (testing date April 19)
Online Recertification Credits are now available
Welcome to UNH Cooperative Extension's Pesticide Safety Education Program website.
The PSEP is a federally mandated program.
Our primary mission: is
- provide objective information about pests and pesticides
- promote sound decision making and safe handling practices to people who choose to use pesticides.
Our responsibilities include:
- outreach to Occupational Users of Pesticides through workshops, conferences, presentation for re-certification credits
- outreach to the public by providing objective information
- answering phone/e-mail questions regarding pests and pesticides
- providing pesticide-related fact sheets.
The registration for the Supervisory Registration Certification General Use training is now open. The NH Department of Agriculture, Markets & Food, Division of Pesticide Control has reserved the following dates September 17 and 18 for individuals interested in taking the test following the class. Exam appointments can be made by contacting the Division of Pesticide Control at (603) 271-3550.
If you have questions please feel free to contact Rachel Maccini @ 351-3831.