Commercial Supervisory Level Certificate Training
September 12th and 19th, 2016 (you only need to attend one day of training)
September 12th training: Class Full
Right of Way (B) Category
September 13th, 2016
Ornamental (G1) Category
September 20th, 2016
Turf (G2) Category
September 21th, 2016
Online Recertification Credits are now available
Welcome to UNH Cooperative Extension's Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) website. The PSEP is a federally mandated program.
Our primary mission is to:
- Provide objective information about pests and pesticides.
- Promote sound decision making and safe handling practices to people who choose to use pesticides.
Our responsibilities include:
- Education and outreach to occupational users of pesticides through workshops, conferences, and presentation.
- Outreach to the public by providing objective information.
- Answering questions regarding pests and pesticides.
- Providing pest-related fact sheets.