TOGETHER We Can Achieve More
What is the New Hampshire Master Gardener Association?
What is the NHMGA Mission Statement?
NHMGA promotes and supports horticultural education and outreach services provided by Master Gardeners to New Hampshire communities. The NHMGA:
- Provides a forum in which its members can exchange ideas, address concerns, and identify needs at county and state levels.
- Provides financial resources to its members through scholarships and grants for approved community projects.
- The Annual Welcome Spring Symposium
The Symposium provides education and community. The fundraising is done through the Silent Auction at the Symposium and through merchandise sales.
Who can join the NHMGA?
NHMGA membership is open to Master Gardener interns and active Master Gardeners. Interns receive complimentary membership the first year after completion of training.
The cost of membership is $15 per year. To join complete the membership form.
What are the benefits of joining the NHMGA?
- Members will receive a discount at the Welcome Spring Symposium.
- Members are eligible for funding to support MG projects. Funding is awarded through a competitive review process by the Special Projects Funding Committee once approved by the NHMGA Board of Directors. We encourage you to complete the attached form and submit it by April 1, 2016. It is our goal to make the award decisions and disperse the funds to MGs before the planting season. The attached application can be downloaded and sent as a mailed document or sent electronically. You will receive notification of funding awards no later than May 1, 2016.