How do I become a Master Gardener Volunteer?
- Complete an application
- Meet us for a short interview
Our primary requirement is you must be willing and available to volunteer 55 hours upon completion of your training. You will attain your Master Gardener status upon completion of the training and 55 volunteer hours.
When and where is the training?
We have 2 training sessions every year:
- Goffstown from February to early April
- Concord area from September to early December.
Fall 2014 classes are on Tuesdays, 9-4:00, September 9 – December 9, 2014
- Unitarian Church, 274 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH
- Cost: $250 plus $50 for the optional Master Gardener Handbook
Send your completed form via email or mail to:
MASTER GARDENER VOLUNTEER PROGRAM, UNH Cooperative Extension
329 Mast Road, Goffstown, NH 03045
We must receive applications no later than July 15, 2014
Each session is one day per week from 9:00 – 4:00 for 13 weeks. We do not have weekend or week night training currently available. A background check is required for all applicants.