How Do I Become a Master Gardener Volunteer?
Contact the State Master Gardener Coordinator, Marcy Stanton
- Request and complete an application form. Because UNH Extension Master Gardener volunteers work with children and the elderly, a criminal background check is required for all our volunteers.
- Registration for the Spring 2016 Master Gardener class at the Hillsborough County Offices, Goffstown, NH is closed.
- The Fall 2016 class is September 8 -December 1, 2016, in Concord. Application
- If selected as a potential Master Gardener volunteer, you will be contacted with additional instructions. Those selected to enter the program will be asked to review and sign the enrollment documents and pay training fees. Ask about the availability of scholarships for training.
- Successful applicants must:
- complete the Online Training course;
- attend scheduled classes
- volunteer the required number of hours in approved educational activities and document volunteer hours.