Teen Conference Registration is NOW CLOSED
Due to your support we have 200 participants coming to this years Conference!
- Confirmation Letters will be mailed on June 10 - watch the mail!
- If you ordered a Parking Pass, those will be handed out at Registration on June 29.
- If you have not yet turned in your forms, please print them here and scan/email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to the State 4-H Office at: Moiles House,180 Main Street, Durham, NH 03824
- Map and Directions to Campus
- Teen Conference Dress Code
SAVE THE DATE: June 29 - July 2, 2014
Here is your chance to check out the University!
Join other teens from across New Hampshire at the University of New Hampshire for the 36th Annual Teen Conference in June 2014. The conference is open to all teens completing the 8th grade (or age 14 by the first day of Conference) up through 12th grade.
Each Day is packed with fun educational activities and social time. This conference is planned by teens for teens. Meet the 2014 Teen Council: .
Patrick, Cheyenne, Richard, Emmett, Ross, Elizabeth, Laura, MaryClaire, Clara, Lizzie, Katarina and Rose are planning a great Teen Conference for 2014 and they hope you will join them for lots of fun and learning on the UNH Campus.
Click here if you have further questions.
Half Day Workshops – Monday Morning
Agricultural Entrepreneurs Tour
Car Care 101
Creative Writing (the Workshop That Must Not Be Named!)
Electric Motors in Motion
Exploring a Cows Rumen
Leadership Style - Colors
Live Long-er and Prosper!
Not Just Horsin' Around
Robotics - SeaPerch
Therapeutic Dog Grooming
Half Day Workshops – Monday Afternoon
Agricultural Entrepreneurs - Part 2
Art - Painting
Be Paul Bunyan for a Day
Color Me Fun!
Country Line Dancing
Indoor Climbing Wall
Rube Goldberg Machine
Full Day Adventures - Friday
Attitash Mountain Alpine Slide
Loon Mountain Aerial Forest Adventure
River Paddling Sports
2014 Cost: $245 for the entire 4 days. Room, Meals, Activities and T-Shirt are included (some workshops carry an additional fee).
* Some Scholarships available for 4-H Members, check with your County Extension Office.