Since the early 1900s, UNH Cooperative Extension and the University of New Hampshire have been providing soil analysis and nutrient recommendations to researchers, farmers and homeowners.
- Recommendations are based on the latest research conducted in New Hampshire and the northeastern states
- Our soil testing procedures are best suited to typical New England soil types
- Recommendations are given specific to the crop grown
- The costs per sample vary depending upon the test you choose. Please see individual form for price or see the complete pricing list for all comodities.
- Test result turn around time can be up to 3 weeks from the day we receive your sample. March and April are the busiest months.
- Frequently asked questions
- More information on what can be included in your soil analysis
- Sample Home, Grounds & Garden Soil Report
- Education Center and Info Line
- Cooperative Extension Fact Sheets and Publications
- Understanding Your Soil Test Results
Soil Testing in the news: UNH Cooperative Extension reached a milestone April 11, 2012– processing the 20,000th soil sample.