4-H Youth and Family
- 4-H Animal Science Forms and Publications
- 4-H Events and Opportunities - Dates for state and Cheshire County events
- 4-H in Cheshire County - Cheshire County 4-H Members in the News
- List of 4-H Club in Cheshire County
- 4-H Forms and Publications - Club Management, Enrollment Forms, Recordkeeping Forms
- New Hampshire 4-H Scholarship Opportunities
Enroll in 4-H with the new 4-H Online Enrollment program.
For New 4-H Volunteers – This is part of your orientation, designed to help you start with a rich understanding of the breadth and depth of the 4-H youth development program.
For Experienced 4-H Volunteer – Return to this site as often as you’d like for new ideas and answers to common questions.
- 2015 Cheshire Fair 4-H Food Booth - as of 5/11/15
- Cheshire Fair Clean Up - Wednesday, July 16 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM - All clubs are expected to help get the 4-H Building and animal rings ready for the fair. Please call (or email) the 4-H Office with club count. We are asking clubs to bring snacks or desserts to share, we will provide water.
- 4-H Exhibit Set Up Times: Fair exhibits can be set up are Monday, July 28 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM and on Tuesday, July 29 from 9:00 AM until 12:00 Noon. Exhibits must remain in place until 5:30 PM Sunday, August 3.
Now acce pting applications for 2015
Do you love animals and science?
Have you ever dreamed of becoming a veterinarian?
Whether you are a middle school, high school, or college student, or even a “transitional” adult, Adventures in Veterinary Medicine has a session for you! Adventures in Veterinary Medicine (AVM) is a fun and engaging career exploration program that will give you a deeper understanding of veterinary science and the demands of vet school. As one of the most progressive and well-regarded veterinary schools in the country, Tufts University was the first to offer this type of educational programming. For over 20 years, AVM has inspired individuals who share a passion for veterinary medicine.