- Wildflower Guide for New England Meadows - An online guide for recognizing wildflowers before they bloom, from seedlings through mature plants, with lots of pictures.
- Wildflower Meadow Establishment Methods - Building a wildflower meadow involves much more than simply spreading seeds and letting them grow. It is true that a wildflower meadow can be a self-sustaining, low-input landscape once established, but getting to that point requires much more site preparation and maintenance than many realize. We are conducting research on the best ways to prepare the site, how and when to plant, and maintenance during the critical first few years.
- NH Horticulture Endowment supports Meadow Research - More details about the research being conducted at UNH on wildflower meadows as landscape components.
- Wildflower Species List - A list of native perennials and grasses suitable for New England meadows, wildflower gardens, and pollinator plantings. Use as a guide to help you design a planting that is attractive and always has something in bloom, from early spring through fall.
- Selected Species for New England Meadows - A list of the wildflower species that have performed well in our meadows. We have found these species to be the key players in our meadows. They germinate reliably, grow quickly, and perform well in the competetive meadow environment. Use this list as a starting point for designing a mix of your own.