Program Associate, Youth & Family/Nutrition Connections
Nutrition Connections brings nutrition knowledge and food skills to income eligible families, youth and seniors. Individual, small group, correspondence, and school based instruction is available on the following topics and more: meal planning, stretching food dollars, nutrition, cooking, and food safety.
- B.A. Biology, Queens College, 1984; Minor in Education
Program Specialty Areas
- Stretching food dollars to eat better for less.
- Preventing illness by handling food safely.
- Fitting more physical activity into your life.
- Reading food labels to choose healthier foods.
- Helping children develop healthy eating habits.
- Cooking quick, low cost meals and snacks that are tasty and healthy.
- Eating healthier to help prevent chronic disease.
- Planning healthy meals.
- Using concepts from the Dietary Guidelines and MyPlate to make healthy changes in nutrition and physical activity.
Keene, NH 03431-3361 View Map