Thank you to all our players, sponsors and supporters who helped make the lucky 13th Annual Tom Fairchild Friend of 4-H Golf Tournament & Silent Auction a great success!
- 2016 Sponsor and Player Form (2-page form): Would you like to become a Tournament Sponsor and/or Player?
- Donations to the Silent Auction are appreciated. Call or email Wendy Brock at 603-862-2187 for more information.
2016 Tournament Sponsors
- Farm Family Insurance and Viscusi Financial Services
BLUE RIBBON SPONSOR
HOLE IN ONE SPONSOR
- 4-H Foundation of NH Honoring Wendy Brock
- Broadview Animal Hospital
- Casella Organics
- Jim Doyle
- Farms & Barns Real Estate, LLC
- Tom and Kathy Frangione
- Georgetown Iron Works, Inc.
- Todd and Marlene Hammond
- Kent Nutrition Group, Inc.
- Lavallee Oil Inc.
- Merrimack County 4-H Junior Leaders
- Merrimack County 4-H Leaders Association
- Osborne's Agway Farm & Garden Centers, LLC
- Pleasant View Gardens, Inc.
- Northern Lakes Veterinary Hospital
- Tullando Farms
- Wayne's Dairy Products
- Farm Family Planning Services, LLC, John Porter
- Knoxland Equipment
- Propane Gas Association of New England
MAKING THE TURN SPONSOR
- Alan's of Boscawen Restaurant
- Sara Ballou
- Lynne and David Bishop
- Wendy Brock
- Joanne Fairchild
- Fred H. Hamblet, LLC
- Jones & Beach Engineers
- Susan McDonough
- NH Farm Bureau
- Ron Rodgers
- C. Boyen Thompson
- Victory Workers 4-H Club
- White Hunter Sports
- Thomas and Beth Willey
- Bob’s Trophies and Awards
- HP Hood, LLC
- Seacoast Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Stonyfield Farm Organic Yogurt
- UNH Thompson School of Applied Science
Why play? The Tournament supports:
- 15,000 New Hampshire youth
- 2,250 volunteers
- 4-H Science, Engineering & Technology
- National opportunities for youth and adults
- State 4-H Teen Conference
- Dairy, Horse & Livestock events
- Much, much, more!
Players will enjoy an exciting day of golf:
- 7:30 AM- Registration, continental breakfast and bucket of balls on the driving range
- 8:30 AM- Shot Gun Start
- Golf Contests- hole in one, longest drive, closest to the pin
- Lunch beginning at 1:00 PM until all golfers are served.
- Silent Auction
- Mulligans will be available
- 50/50 raffle
- Phone: 603-862-2187
- E-mail: email@example.com