4-H Volunteer Application
(for new volunteers)
4-H Volunteers - The Heart of 4-H!
There are hundreds of 4-H volunteers in New Hampshire and they have many roles. You don't have to have any special talents or knowledge, only enthusiasm and a desire to make a positive impact in a child's life.
If you're interested in becoming a 4-H volunteer, contact your local County 4-H Extension Educator and ask how to get involved.
Other opportunities for volunteers include working on state Advisory Committees and Curriculum Committees. These committees oversee specific programs and provide valuable input to curriculum, guidelines for projects and state-wide events.
- NH 4-H Association
- Clubs and Affiliates Forms
- Animal Enrollment (Intent to Show)
- Club Leader Login & Reports
- Creating Custom Reports
- How Club Leaders can check Animal Enrollment
- Family Registration Help Sheet
- Re_enrolling Members/Families PDF version
- How to start and maintain a club/officers
- Leader forms/record keeping
- Parlimentary Procedure
- Tips and Activities
* Please Note: This PDF document should allow you to enter data and save it. To do this you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 or later. You may download it free at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/