Clubs & Locations
Contact Your County Office To Learn How To Join 4-H!
Belknap: 527-5475 Hillsborough: 641-6060 Carroll: 447-3834 Merrimack: 796-2151 Cheshire: 352-4550 Rockingham: 679-5616 Coos: 788-4961 Strafford: 749-4445 Grafton: 787-6944 Sullivan: 863-9200
4-H offers a wide variety of opportunities for all youth between the ages of 5-18. The 4-H Program is open to all interested youth and adults regardless of age, race, religion, color, sex, creed, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation or veteran's status. Expectations for 4-H membership are a balance between 4-H project work, involvement in local 4-H groups or clubs, participation in 4-H activities and events, and working towards improving one's personal growth. You can enroll in 4-H anytime, but September and October start the 4-H year.
- Know the age requirement: youth need to be between 5-18 before January 1st.
- Know your child’s interests.
- Contact club organization volunteer directly by calling your county 4-H office for their number.
- Fill out required member enrollment form.
- Select projects.
Minimum Yearly Member Requirements
- Officially enroll and complete one project and learning experience annually (minimum 6 hours).
- Regular attendance at 4-H club meetings
- Determine and set project goals with leader and volunteer assistance.
- Participate in a community service citizenship, health/safety project and/or a communication project