Barry Conservation Camp (BCC) is operated by the UNH Cooperative Extension 4-H Program in cooperation with the NH Department of Fish and Game. It is located in the White Mountain National Forest at the Berlin Fish Hatchery. BCC provides a close-knit community for its 38 campers and 11 staff. There are 6 cabins, each housing up to 7 campers and a counselor. Campers are grouped by age and gender. There are central toilets, shower facilities and a dining hall complete with kitchen.
Barry Conservation 4-H Camp is a great program for kids who love the outdoors, enjoy hands-on learning in environmental and conservation programs and can benefit from participating in a small camp. Staff take pride in creating a special place where kids can discover their individual strengths. Campers and staff work together as a team in the hope that everyone leaves camp with a greater awareness of themselves and the world around them.
Enroll a Camper for the 2016 Season
- June 26-July 1 - 4-H Shooting Sports SESSION FULL
- July 5-8 - Mini-Camp SESSION FULL
- July 10-15 - Fish Camp SESSION FULL
- July 17-22 - 4-H on the Wildside SESSION FULL
- July 24-29 -Hunter Education SESSION FULL
- July 31-August 5 - North Country Adventure SESSION FULL
- August 7-10 - Junior Conservation Officer Camp SESSION FULL
Barry Conservation 4-H Camp Slide Shows A great way to see the facilities and sample life at BCC.
Contact us by email or by calling (603)788-4961
The University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension (UNHCE) 4-H Youth Development Program