Belknap County: January 17th, 24th, and 31st, 2017. 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
Rockingham County: March 2nd, 9th, and 16th, 2017. 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
Carroll County: April 4th, 11th, and 18th, 2017. 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
Core: February 13th, 2017
Forest (C1):February 14th, 2017
Turf (G2): February 15th, 2017
Right of Way (B): February 16th, 2017
Register for the Commercial Pesticide Applicators Certificate - General Use training:
Register for the Initial Certification training:
Welcome to UNH Cooperative Extension's Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) website. The PSEP is a federally mandated program.
Our primary mission is to:
- Provide objective information about pests and pesticides.
- Promote sound decision making and safe handling practices to people who choose to use pesticides.
Our responsibilities include:
- Education and outreach to occupational users of pesticides through workshops, conferences, and presentation.
- Outreach to the public by providing objective information.
- Answering questions regarding pests and pesticides.
- Providing pest-related fact sheets.