Welcome to UNH Cooperative Extension's Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) website. The PSEP is a federally mandated program.
Our primary mission is to:
- Provide objective information about pests and pesticides.
- Promote sound decision making and safe handling practices to people who choose to use pesticides.
Our responsibilities include:
- Education and outreach to occupational users of pesticides through workshops, conferences, and presentation.
- Outreach to the public by providing objective information.
- Answering questions regarding pests and pesticides.
- Providing pest-related fact sheets.