Agricultural Business Management
The Agriculture Business Team assists farmers, agriculture tourism businesses, and related industry sectors and business service providers in the areas of business planning, financial management, marketing and risk management education. Major programming objectives include:
- Helping agricultural entrepreneurs and natural-resource firm owners develop sound business plans
- Enhancing producers’ abilities to apply financial analysis techniques to production decisions.
- Enhancing producers’ sales by improving their understanding of market options and customer demand.
- Assisting producers with developing strategies to manage business risks.
- Assisting business owners with the adoption of long term plans to address asset transfer, business succession and retirement
We do this through:
- Institutes, conferences, and workshop series
- Online courses and tutorials
- One-on-one business consultations and technical assistance
- Industry collaboration and support
- Web and print publications
Register now for the following events:
Jan 19th: NH Family Farm Conference: How to Comply with Food, FSMA an Labeling Regulations, 10 am – 3:30 pm. Holiday Inn, Concord, NH. For more information call Seth Wilner 603-863-9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Register at http://bit.ly/2hiMZlt
Jan 17th and 24th: Financial Management Workshop: How to Develop a Balance Sheet and income Statement So that you can Measure and Achieve Farm Success. 10 am – 2 pm. White Mountains Community College Littleton Campus. For more information call Seth Wilner at 603-863-9200 or Seth.email@example.com. Register at http://bit.ly/2hpKEWn.
Jan 30th, February 6, 13, and 27th: Labor Management Sessions: Developing Leadership and Human Resource Management Skills. 10 am – 3 pm. Kilton Library, West Lebanon, NH. For more information call Seth Wilner or Pam Bruss at 603-863-9200. Register at http://bit.ly/2dTouJx
Jan 31st, February 7, 14, and 28th: Labor Management Sessions: Developing Leadership and Human Resource Management Skills. 10 am – 3 pm. NH Urban Forestry Center, Portsmouth, NH. For more information call Seth Wilner or Pam Bruss at 603-863-9200. Register at http://bit.ly/2erUmpo
2016-2017 Agriculture Business Events