May 11th & 12th, 2017
Ahern Building, Sullivan County Complex
103 County Farm Road, Unity, NH
This two day workshop will help you develop skills and strategies to more effectively and efficiently facilitate work groups, community groups, coalitions, and collaborations. Through this training, participants will learn to:
- Create collaborative relationships
- Design and customize processes to meet the needs of specific groups.
- Develop intentional facilitation practices and use facilitation mapping to design meetings.
- Identify behaviors that hinder and help a group process.
- Strengthen participatory and interpersonal skills
- Increase ability to manage group conflict.
Cost is $120. Registration fee covers meals and materials. The fee may be reduced or waived for students and those with financial need.
For additional information contact Sue.Cagle@unh.edu.
May 23, 2017
Urban Forestry Center
45 Elwyn, Rd, PortsmouthNH
Join Maine and New Hampshire graduates of Strengthening Your Facilitation Skills Level 1 in this first session of The Facilitation Peer Group.
Hosted by Sue Cagle, UNH Cooperative Extension and Kristen Grant, UMaine Cooperative Extension and Sea Grant, you’ll meet peers who are working to develop their facilitation skills.
The purpose of the group is to offer SYFS L1 graduates:
May 23 is the first session of the group and we’ll focus on:
Registration fee - $25, includes refreshments and lunch.
Space is limited.
For more information, contact:
Sue Cagle firstname.lastname@example.org, 603-527-5475
Kristen Grant email@example.com, 207-646-1555 x115
Financial assistance is available.