Want to learn more about the speakers bureau or become a member?
Amherst Garden Club
I just wanted to let you know that Christina Vogel did a great job speaking to our evening group. She was very knowledgeable on the subject of planting seeds. She spoke loud, and clearly and made eye contact. She brought a hands on project for our group to participate in and everyone really enjoyed themselves. It was obvious she was a teacher in her past.
Thanks for hooking her up with us. I would recommend her to other groups.
What is the Speakers’ Bureau? It is a group of New Hampshire Master Gardeners who are available to speak to garden clubs, civic organizations, schools and other groups on a wide variety of topics from the world of gardening, horticulture, landscaping and the environment. Speakers choose the topics in which they feel proficient and offer PowerPoint programs to illustrate their talk.
Who will be my speaker? All members of the Speakers’ Bureau are Master Gardeners with knowledge and interest in the subjects in which they speak. When you choose your topic, we will find a speaker who is available on that date. Once you have a contract with the Speakers’ Bureau we will provide a brief bio of your speaker, sufficiently in advance for use in publicity.
We welcome inquiries about availability of speakers and talks on particular subjects. Listed below are the topics offered. There is a flat fee of $ 50.00 per speaking engagement paid directly to UNHCE at 329 Mast Road, Suite 115, Goffstown, NH.
- Community Gardening
- Container Gardening
- Pest Management in the Garden
- Bringing Pollinators to the Garden
- Putting the Garden to Bed
- Seed Starting
- Growing Strawberries
- Vegetable Gardening
Request a Presentation
Before requesting a speaker:
- Deadline for requests- High demand for speakers means that requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the engagement.
- Questions? Call 1-877-398-4769 if you have any questions about requesting information about presentations.
- Please submit one form per request
- Because of the overwhelming number of requests, coupled with the speakers’ busy schedules, organizations now will be limited to three requests for a speaker per year