If you missed the September 30 deadline for reporting your hours, please use the 2017 link to enter the information.
Reporting your volunteer time justifies the continuation of resources to support the Master Gardener program. If you don’t report what you do, we don’t know what you did!
- The recording year is October 1-September 30.
- Once you have completed your internship (55 hours), you must report a minimum of 15 hours each year to maintain active status.
- Planning, preparing, traveling to and from your volunteer site, and execution of the project all count towards your volunteer hours. Time spent traveling for and participating in educational programs usually does not constitute volunteer hours.
- You can count the time you spend at organizational and planning meetings.
- Hours spent maintaining a garden done as part of an approved, educational project count.