NH 4-H Livestock Auction - BUYER
Sunday, September 11, 2016
Hillsborough County Agricultural Fair New Boston, NH
Market ready beef, lamb, meat goats and swine as well as feeder calves
Show -12 noon Auction - 2 p.m.
- Acceptable forms of payment: Check or cash only
- Purchases are not tax deductible
- Processors will be on hand to take orders and transport purchased animals for those interested
WHY SHOULD I BUY AN ANIMAL AT THE AUCTION?
- To support local, small-scale agriculture
- To eat high-quality, locally-grown meat
- To support and encourage youth to develop life skills and responsibility through their market animal project which helps them become productive citizens in the future
- Consider donating high-quality, locally-grown meat to the less fortunate
- To get free advertising for your business at the Hillsborough County Agricultural Fair and in local newspapers.