Are YOU interested in developing leadership skills while you make friends and give back to the 4-H Community?
If the answer is YES,
and check with your county office.
If you decide to apply,
download the the
Teen Council Application
View the 2014 Teen Conference Slide Show:
View the 2013 Teen Conference
Read about the 2012 Teen Conference
Registration is Now Closed
See you All at Teen Conference!
Delegates will be staying at Christensen Dorm
If you ordered a parking pass, you can pick it up at registration.
County Teen Conference Orientation Dates/Location
- Belknap County - Thursday June 9, 6PM at the Belknap County Complex.
- Carroll County - June 2nd, 6pm, UNHCE Office in Conway
- Coos County - Wednesday, June 15th, 6pm. Location still TBD(probably in Colebrook).
- Cheshire County - June 1, 7 PM, location to be determined
- Grafton County - Thursday, June 2nd at 6pm.
- Hillsborough County - June 12th, 1:00 pm at the Goffstown Office.
- Merrimack County - May 25, 7 p.m. at the 4-H office in Boscawen.
- Rockingham County - June 14th, 7PM
- Strafford County - Wednesday, June 15th
- Sullivan County - June 6, 7PM at their office
Join us June 26-29, 2016 at the University of New Hampshire for the 38th Annual Teen Conference. The conference is open to all teens completing the 8th grade (or age 14 by 6/26/16) up through 12th grade.
Each day is packed with fun educational activities and social time. This conference is planned by teens for teens.
The State 4-H Teen Council; Jacob, Turner, AJ, Emily, Julie, Amber, Katarina, Savannah, Richard, Skye, Emily, Molly and MaryClaire are planning a great Teen Conference for 2016 and they hope you will join them for lots of fun and learning on the UNH Campus.
Click here if you have further questions.
SAVE THE DATE: June 26 - 29, 2016
Here is your chance to check out the University!
Half Day Workshops – Monday Morning
Body Positivity Yoga
Car Care 101
Design, Make, Code
Eat Consciously, Live Vibrantly
Exploring the Cows Rumen
Fast Track to Your Future!
Italy in a Day
Not Just Horsin’ Around
Secrets to Surviving Campus
Vibe With Me: Music Therapy
Your Best Friend
Half Day Workshops – Monday Afternoon
Be Paul Bunyan
Best Workout – Barre None!
Country Line Dancing
Find Your Voice: Sing!
Flipz R Us
High Performance Training
Myhre Equine Clinic
Psyanky: Ukranian Eggs
USS Albacore Submarine
Yoga for Dogs?
Full Day Adventures - Tuesday
Attitash Mountain Alpine Slide
Boston Freedom Trail/Quincy Marketplace
Boston Museum of Fine Arts
Loon Mountain Aerial Forest Adventure
Salem Ma. Witch Museum/Trolly Tour
2015 Cost: $250 for the entire 4 days. Room, Meals, Activities and T-Shirt are included (some workshops carry an additional fee).
* Some Scholarships available for 4-H Members, check with your County Extension Office.