4-H Youth and Family
Follow Cheshire County 4-H on
- 4-H Animal Science
- 4-H Events and Opportunities -Dates for state and Cheshire County events
- 4-H in Cheshire County - Cheshire County 4-H Members in the News
- List of 4-H Clubs in Cheshire County
- 4-H Forms and Publications- Club Management, Enrollment Forms, Recordkeeping Forms
- New Hampshire 4-H Scholarship Opportunities
|Enroll in 4-H with the new 4-H Online Enrollment program.|
Check out the Help Sheets for 4-H Families
Don't hesitate to call the 4-H Office 352-4550 with questions.
Protection of Minors Training
Online Protection of Minors Training (NOTE: Mozilla FireFox browser does not work well with this video. Use Internet Explorer or Chrome.)
All 4-H volunteers are required to do this training. This is part of your orientation, designed to help you gain a rich understanding of the breadth and depth of the 4-H youth development program.
Return to this site as often as you’d like for new ideas and answers to common questions.
- 2016 Cheshire Fair 4-H Food Booth - as of 7/12/2016
- Cheshire Fair Clean Up - Tuesday, July 19, 2016 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM - All clubs are expected to help get the 4-H Building and animal rings ready for the fair. Bring your own drinks and snacks.
- 4-H Exhibit Set Up Times: 2016 Fair exhibits can be set up on Tuesday, August 2 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM and on Wednesday, August 3 from 9:00 AM until 12:00 Noon. Exhibits must remain in place until 5:30 PM Sunday, August 7.
- County Records, Resumes and Scrapbooks are due in the 4-H office by July 1st.
Do you love animals and science?
Have you ever dreamed of becoming a veterinarian?
Whether you are a middle school, high school, or college student, or even a “transitional” adult, Adventures in Veterinary Medicine has a session for you! Adventures in Veterinary Medicine (AVM) is a fun and engaging career exploration program that will give you a deeper understanding of veterinary science and the demands of vet school. As one of the most progressive and well-regarded veterinary schools in the country, Tufts University was the first to offer this type of educational programming. For over 20 years, AVM has inspired individuals who share a passion for veterinary medicine.