Reminder / Upcoming Events -
(see events posted in the right sidebar, click on the Calendar button on the top of the list for a month at a time calendar view or print calendar in list view here)
General 4-H Information
- JOIN 4-H
- 4-H Youth, interested in joining 4-H as a youth member? Contact email@example.com, 788-4961 to find a club in your area.
- 4-H Sharp Shooters Group Schedule, Shooting Sports in Coös County, all youth 8-18 welcome to attend.
- 4-H Volunteer, interested in becoming an adult leader? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 788-4961. Complete the New 4-H Leader Application.
- NH 4-H Youth Development - Youth Opportunities
- Coös County 4-H Minimum Completion Recommendation
- E-Learning Course (instructions) (click here to begin)
- Protection of Minors Training video on state 4-H page "Volunteer with 4-H"
- Volunteer Information Background Check Frequently Asked Questions, Contact Chris for the applciation.
- Already a 4-H Member or Leader, Be sure to re-enroll during the month of October annually.
- Intent to Show 4-H Animals Forms - (use the paper form ONLY if you cannot enroll your animals online)
- ANIMAL Intent To Show Form (All Livestock except Horse)
- EQUINE Intent to Show Form
- 4-H Member Project Records (Due September 30, Annually)
- Independent 4-H Member Year End Completion Form
- 4-H Member Record - age 8-10
- 4-H Member Record - age 11-13
- 4-H Member Record - Seniors (age 14 & older)
- 4-H Project Page
- Application for County Medals
- 4-H Garden Project Record Book
- 4-H Animal Project Record Book
- Club Record Books (link to Secretary, Treasurer Records on the State 4H page, scroll down to Officer Handbooks)
Coös County 4-H Advisory Council
- Membership List
- Scholarship Application FORMS
- Camp Scholarship Application Form - DUE March 15 (Word)
- College Scholarship Application - DUE June 30
- Call Chris Whiting for more information on how to apply
- Community Service Beautification Grant Club Application Form - DUE May 1
- General Coos 4-H Scholarship Application Form (due as needed for individual events)
- Teen Conference Registrations and Scholarship Applications - DUE May 1
Links of Interest
Lancaster Fair 2016 - link to 4-H Information, - Entries DUE August 10, Annually
Contact 4-H in Coös County
Larry Barker, Extension Field Specialist, Youth & Family email@example.com
Christine Whiting, 4-H Program Coordinator, Youth & Family firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the Coös County, UNH Cooperative Extension main page