Nutrition Connections Program
Nutrition Connections staff work with limited-income seniors, adults and families with children through in-home visits and group sessions. If you qualify for Food Stamps, WIC, Medicaid or other state or federal assistance, you qualify for our program. We also work with youth in schools, after-school, and out of school programs to offer a series of lessons.
Our goal is to motivate and empower you and your family to:
- Save money at the grocery store
- Plan and cook quick, tasty, and low-cost meals
- Eat healthier
- Prevent foodborne illness
- Understand food labels
- Make physical activity a part of everyday
Contact Lisa Ford at 603-536-3720 ext. 103 or Lisa.Ford@unh.edu
- Youth-school based programs
- Eating from the Garden
- Adults with children - "Cooking Basics"
- Resources for schools - Healthy Schools
For more great information visit: