Resources for Community Volunteers
NH Citizen Planner is dedicated to volunteers working on planning issues in communities. The goal is to provide educational resources, tools, and information on a range of planning-related topics. The Citizen Planner Collaborative website is hosted and staffed UNH Cooperative Extension.
UNH Cooperative Extension developed a series of information briefs in response to interest from the planning community to provide analysis of certain concepts that will be useful to municipalities and help citizens participate more actively in their planning efforts.
- Community Outreach and Engagement
- Planning for an Aging Population
- Land Use Planning and Public Health
- Form Based Code
- Land Use and Energy: Connecting the Dots to Enhance Communities
- Why Demographic Data Matters
- Leveraging Broadband to Strengthen New Hampshire’s Economy and Quality of Life
- Planning for Climate Change - How NH Communities can Protect Local Economies, People, and the Environment
Contact us for more information.