Master Gardener projects must provide education to people and/or communities and be approved by a UNHCE staff person.
Describe the desired outcome.
- How will you capture the results? You must be able to document the short and long-term impact of your education and training through evaluations, surveys, stories and pictures.
- What resources and support will you need and who will provide it? Consider financial, logistical and physical requirements needed to complete the project.
- Is this a short or long-term project? If your project will last more than one year, create short and long-term plans.
As a minimum provide the following information prior to starting your project. Your county representative may require more information.
- Master Gardener or Intern name(s)
- Primary Contact Info (phone, email)
- Name and position of UNHCE staff member approving the project
- Project Name
- Project start and end dates
- Project location
- Description of the project including how it supports the UNHCE mission:
- Intended outcome and impact of the project
- Describe how you will document results of your project
- Resources provided by the MG
- Resources provided by the client
- Other resources provided by other agencies