4-H Forms and Publications
If you can't find what you're looking for please contact our office at 352-4550. We will be happy to assist you.
To Enroll in 4-H:
Volunteer Application (for those applying to be a new volunteers in the 4-H Program)
Protection of Minors Training
Online Protection of Minors Training (NOTE: Mozilla FireFox browser does not work well with this video. Use Internet Explorer or Chrome.)
- New 4-H Volunteers – This is part of your orientation, designed to help you start with a rich understanding of the breadth and depth of the 4-H youth development program.
- Experienced 4-H Volunteer – Return to this site as often as you’d like for new ideas and answers to common questions.
Record Keeping Forms
- 4-H Project Page
- Application for County Project Medal or Certificate of Continued Achievement
- Record, Resume, Scrapbook Coversheet
- County 4-H Records Guide - Age 8-10
- County 4-H Records Guide - Age 11-13
- County 4-H Record Form - Age 8-10*
- County 4-H Record Form - Age 11-13*
- County 4-H Record Form - Senior Members*
* County Records should be placed in a file or notebook and must include a Project Page.
- NH 4-H Resumes/State & National Awards - Used for Teen Conference and End of year Completion (for 4-H members ages 14 and up). Resumes submitted for end of year completion must include a 4-H story, a Project Page and placed in a file or report cover.
- NH 4-H Youth Medical Care Treatment
- NH 4-H Youth Code of Conduct & Permission Release Form
- Animal Intent to Show Form
- Equine Intent to Show Form
- Lease Form
* Please Note: If you did not enroll in 4-H through 4-H Online a Code of Conduct/Permission Form and Youth Medical Form must accompany Intent to Show Forms.
- 4-H Member Information
- Parent Information
- 4-H Volunteer Information
- Welcome to the World of 4-H - A Parent's Guide
- Cheshire County 4-H Lending Library List of 4-H Curriculum Resources - available for loan to 4-H clubs and after school programs