- 1/22/2020 - Natural Resources Program Presentation, Budget Conversation
- 2/26/2020 - Food & Agriculture Program Presentation
- 3/25/2020 - Youth & Family Program Presentation
4th Wednesdays except June
6:00pm - 8:00pm
UNH Cooperative Extension Rockingham County 113A North Road Brentwood, NH 03833
Our UNH Cooperative Extension Rockingham County office is seeking nominations from interested citizens who live or work in Rockingham County to be members of our Rockingham County Advisory Council. The council includes 12 citizens, and a representative of the County Commissioners and County Delegation. These advisors assist Extension program staff to evaluate current programming, identify local educational and research needs, and to consider new programming across the county.
Nominees will ideally have a good knowledge of local community and county issues, and enjoy the opportunity to offer advice on methods of program delivery and implementation. They may or may not be familiar with Extension's programs, but would value an opportunity to learn about our work in Food & Agriculture, Community & Economic Development, Youth & Family, and Natural Resources.
Council members serve for two-year terms, and meet monthly (currently the 4th Wednesday at 6 p.m.) from September through June.
If you are interested, 2 items are requested of potential candidates
A letter expressing interest, why the candidate would be a good fit, and the name and contact information.
A resume or letter describing the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Please send to County Office Administrator at email@example.com or UNH Cooperative Extension, 113A North Road, Brentwood, NH, 03833.
- Advisory Council Volunteer Service Agreement https://unh.app.box.com/s/rxpbvto1i80iqxa9lei2kkbhskclu3ra
- Advisory Council Getting Started – Orientation https://extension.unh.edu/resource/getting-started-orientation
- Advisory Council Handbook https://extension.unh.edu/resource/advisory-council-handbook