EXTENSION PROGRAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT-GOFFSTOWN, NH
This position is located in Goffstown, NH. Part-time/Non-Benefited
With a focus on customer service, provide support in administrative and office matters for the Cooperative Extension Pesticide Safety Education Program by performing varied office and program support functions, while using independent judgment, problem-solving skills, and initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide primary administrative support for the Pesticide Safety Education Program, and ensure excellent customer service.
2. Serve as an important contact for program information, material requests, event information/registrations and specialist referrals.
3. Compose, prepare and manage support for classes, workshops and conferences (producing brochures and displays, managing registrations, processing payments, coordinating facility rentals, etc).
4. Manage inventory of training materials, including managing orders, payments, and shipping.
5. Communicate information of educational programs and events using web site calendars and posts, digital newsletters and other means including social media.
6. Establish/coordinate electronic record management systems for complex and sensitive information, including contact lists and program budget.
7. This position coordinates general office management activities (maintain office equipment inventory and supplies, seek assistance for repair when necessary, manage sign out of shared equipment, etc.).
8. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. High school graduation plus three years of office experience.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of office practices, procedures and use of computer and electronic equipment including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook). Layout/graphic skills, including knowledge of design software (Adobe Creative Suite).
3. Efficient time management as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and the general public.
5. Ability to manage priorities and work assignments.
6. Ability and willingness to be trained in software applications such as Salesforce, Qualtrics, and Destiny One.
1. Knowledge of or experience working in the fields of agriculture, plants or insects would be a plus.
2. Knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Access database management, Qualtrics Survey Software, Quickbooks, Captivate, and Destiny One software systems or similar software systems.
3. Skills in writing/designing for web and social media.
$16.00 to $20.00 per hour depending on qualifications and experience. Non-benefited position.