Belknap County Advisory Council Meetings
Our UNH Cooperative Extension Belknap County office is seeking nominations from interested citizens who live or work in Belknap County to be members of our Belknap County Advisory Council. The council includes 12 citizens, and a representative of the County Commissioners and County Delegation. These advisors assist Extension program staff to evaluate current programming, identify local educational and research needs, and to consider new programming across the county.
Nominees will ideally have a good knowledge of local community and county issues, and enjoy the opportunity to offer advice on methods of program delivery and implementation. They may or may not be familiar with Extension's programs, but would value an opportunity to learn about our work in Food & Agriculture, Community & Economic Development, Youth & Family, and Natural Resources.
Council members serve for two-year terms, and meet six times a year on last Tuesday of the month at 6 PM from September through June.
If you are interested to join our Belknap County Advisory Council, please don't hesitate to contact Kelly McAdam, UNH Cooperative Extension Belknap County Office Administrator.
2021 - 2022 Upcoming meetings:
- Tuesday, September 28 - 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 26 - 6:00 - 7:00 PM tentatively CED program review (?)
- Tuesday, November 30 | 6 - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022 | 6 - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 29, 2022 | 6 - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 31, 2022 | 6 - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 28, 2022 | 6 - 7:30 PM
Meetings will be held via zoom until further notice otherwise it will be held at the Belknap County Complex Public Meeting Room, Conference Room 1, 32 County Drive Laconia NH.
- Advisory Council Volunteer Service Agreement
- Advisory Council Getting Started – Orientation
- Advisory Council Handbook