Grafton County Advisory Council Meetings
The UNH Cooperative Extension County Advisory Council is the vital link between the UNH Cooperative Extension and the local county and communities. Advisory Councils assist with the identification of the educational needs of county residents and relate them to how UNH Cooperative Extension can meet those needs.
Grafton County Advisory Council Meeting Schedule (all meetings are currently being held via Zoom)
- Tuesday - November 10, 2020 - Natural Resources Presentation
- Tuesday - January 19, 2021 - Food & Agriculture Presentation
- Tuesday - March 16, 2021 - Community & Economic Development Presentation
- Tuesday - May 25, 2021 - Youth & Family Presentation
- Tuesday - August 31, 2021 - Master Gardener Presentation
Meetings begin at 6:00pm and last until approximately 8:00pm unless otherwise noted. Please RSVP to Teresa Locke by the Friday prior to the scheduled meeting.