Hillsborough County Advisory Council Meetings
Extension County Advisory Councils are made up of citizens who are elected volunteers. Among other responsibilities, they are to advise and assist UNH Cooperative Extension in program planning and implementation, and in procurement and administration of the county portion of the budget.
Meetings are not planned for December, July or August. Minutes will be made available once approved by the Advisory Council.
- Thursday, 9/17/2020 6:45 pm - 8:30pm*
- Thursday, 10/15/2020 6:45 pm - 8:30pm*
- Thursday, 11/19/2020 6:45 pm - 8:30pm*
- Thursday, 1/21/2021 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm*
- Thursday, 2/18/2021 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm*
- Thursday, 3/18/2021 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm*
- Thursday, 4/15/2021 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm*
- Thursday, 5/20/2021 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm* RSVP
- Thursday, 6/17/2021 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Hillsborough County Cooperative Extension Office
329 Mast Rd., County Commissioner's Conference Room
*Remote meetings will be hosted through Zoom video-conferencing.