4-H Healthy Living Pathway: Belknap County 4-H participants have the opportunity to learn about healthy living through a variety of dynamic, hands-on educational experiences. The 4-H Healthy Living Pathway is designed to support learning for youth and volunteers with activities and resources promoting physical, social, and emotional well-being.
2018 Healthy Living Touchstone Experiences:
- February: Leader Training on Social Emotional Learning and Mindfulness in the youth group setting.
- March: Leader Training on bringing the Healthy Cooking: Grilled Cheese Challenge to 4-H Clubs
- March: County Activities Day
- Late April-June: In partnership with Prescott Farms, Herbal Pathways. Environmental Education around Herbal remedies & healthy foraging.
- August: Belknap County 4-H Fair
- Sept – October: Healthy Hikers. Weekly Hiking Adventures in Belknap County