On June 19th, Steve Roberge, Extension Forestry Specialist was joined by John Gunn, Research Assistant Professor of Forest Management, University of New Hampshire Extension, for a one hour discussion on how carbon markets function, their accounting, and the methodology for calculating credits.
- Selling Forest Carbon: A practical guide to developing forest carbon offsets for Northeast forest owners
- ForGATE - A Forest Sector Greenhouse Gas Assessment Tool for Maine: Calibration and Overview
- NED - Forest Ecosystem Decision Support Software
- NESAF Executive Committee Meeting 2020
- Southern New England Forest Management in an Era of Climate Change: A Position of the Yankee Division of the Society of American Foresters