The Grilled Cheese Challenge is returning to the 4-H Makers Expo! It's all happening on Saturday, April 18, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at Interlakes High Lakes High School in Meredith. So let's get ready and start creating some tasty, healthy recipes for this statewide team event.
NEW for 2020! Add any fruit or veggie to your recipe. Make the Healthy Choice, the Easy Choice!
- A team may be either 2 or 3 members
- This event is open to ALL 4-H members, ages 8-18.
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD for Taste. Lucky spectators will get involved with selecting the tastiest sandwich for 2019. This was a huge success last year!
RESOURCES to help your team plan:
- 4-H Grilled Cheese Scoresheet
- 4-H Grilled Cheese Team Checklist
- 4-H Grilled Cheese Event Planning Checklist
Come join us for 4-H Foodie Fun! Put together your team today and meet others who enjoy creating. For more information, resources, and/or volunteer training/support, please contact Extension Field Specialist Heidi Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org.