On July 29th, Steve Roberge, Extension Forestry Specialist was joined by Kyle Lombard, Forest Health Program Coordinator, NH Division of Forests and Lands, Jen Weimer, Forest Health Specialist, NH Division of Forests and Lands, and Dr. Cameron McIntire, Forest Pathologist, U.S. Forest Service for presentations related to the management of white pine needle damage, caliciopsis pinea, hemlock woolly adelgid and elongate hemlock scale.
SAF Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available for this webinar (1.0). To qualify, view the video and complete the questions at the end. You will receive a certificate of attendance and national SAF will be notified. No partial credits awarded.
- Field Manual for Managing Eastern White Pine Health in New England
- NH Division of Forests and Lands Forest Health Program
- Northern Woodlands Article Highlighting Caliciopsis Research
- Managing Hemlock in Northern New England Forests Threatened by Hemlock Woolly Adelgid and Elongate Hemlock Scale
- Silvicultural Options for Managing Hemlock Forests Threatened by Hemlock Woolly Adelgid
- Effects of Low Density Thinning in a Declining White Pine Stand in Maine, Leak and Yamasaki
- Revised White Pine Stocking Guide for Managed Stands, Leak and Lamson