Please join us for our upcoming series of five one-hour sessions on weed management, to learn from experts from throughout the region. All five sessions will be held on Fridays at noon. Pesticide applicator recertification credits will be on offer to attendees from NH, and any state that accepts NH credits (there may be limits to how many online credits can be used for your recertification total). Find session summaries and links to register for each session here: https://extension.unh.edu/events/weed-ipm-webinar-series-winter-2020. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Jan 24 - Why Weed IPM Matters, with Elizabeth Buck, Cornell University
- Jan 31 - Introduction to Herbicides, with Lynn Sosnoskie, Cornell University
- Feb 7 - Non-Chemical Weed Management, with Sonja Birthisel, University of Maine
- Feb 14 - Tarping and Solarization, with Natalie Lounsbury, University of New Hampshire
- Feb 21 - Biological Control of Weeds, with Lisa Tewksbury, University of Rhode Island
We hope to see you there!