The UNH Cooperative Extension Landscape and Greenhouse Team is hosting the virtual Plant Health Webinar Series for Professionals.
You can attend as many webinar sessions or as few as you like. Register and select the sessions you would like to attend. You will receive an email with a link to the webinar.
Workshop Dates and Topics:
1 NH Pesticide Applicator Recertification Credit has been applied for for each of the webinars below.
½ NH Certified Landscape Professional Recertification Credit will be awarded for Managing Winter Injury to Trees and Shrubs on 9/16.
- 8/12/2021: Neonicotinoid Alternatives for Green Industry IPM
- 8/19/2021: Basics of Plant Growth Regulators
- 8/26/2021: Natural Disease Suppression of Peat-Wood Fiber Substrates and Implications for Biological Control
- 9/02/2021: EPNs 101: A Crash Course in Beneficial Nematodes in Greenhouse Production
- 9/09/2021: Biostimulants: Tools to Improve Growth and Plant Health
- 9/16/2021: Managing Winter Injury to Trees and Shrubs
A fee is charged for this Extension program to cover costs. A limited number of scholarships is available for those with financial need. Please contact Jonathan Ebba at email@example.com for more information.
$10 per webinar