Whether you need relief from arthritis pain or just want to be active, the Arthritis Foundation’s six week self-directed Walk With Ease program can help you safely make physical activity a part of your everyday life! This series runs from October 14 to November 18, 2021.
This program is proven to:
• Reduce the pain and discomfort of arthritis
• Increase balance, strength, and walking pace
• Improve overall health
• Use any device from anywhere!
• Walk on your own schedule!
• Weekly emails and pre-recorded video lessons are provided to help keep you on track!
• Meet each week over Zoom for support and to share successes/challenges
• Free guidebook provided
Zoom Sessions, 12:30-1pm (optional to attend)
- Thursday, October 14
- Thursday, October 21
- Thursday, October 28
- Thursday, November 4
- Wednesday, November 10
- Thursday, November 18
Cost - Free
Registration Deadline - October 13, 2021
For persons with disabilities requiring special accommodations, please contact Alyssa at 603-815-2038 within 7 days so proper consideration may be given to the request. Language assistance is available at no cost.
- Online Only