695 N Main Street
Laconia, NH 03246
In this service-learning experience, youth aged 12 and older will work together to learn about pollinator gardens and build a pollinator garden at the Laconia Public Library. Youth will work to certify the garden as a true pollinator garden. There will be additional gardening and craft activities. This project will be led by the Belknap County 4-H Youth Leadership Team.
- Virtual Information Night: March 21, 2022 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm (On Zoom)
- Gardening at the Laconia Public Library: April 7, 2022 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Gardening at the Laconia Public Library: May 5, 2022 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Gardening at Laconia Public Library: May 19, 2022 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Gardening at the Laconia Public Library: May 31, 2022 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- If you are a current 4-Her, register through your 4HOnline acount. Register for the event named: "Belknap Teen Pollinator Garden".
- If you are NOT a current 4-Her, contact Karen at (603) 651-3104 or email Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up.
- Open to youth 12-18 years old
- Cost: This program is generously supported by Jim Morgan and the Laconia Public Library.