The 2022 Belknap County 4-H Gardening Program is a FREE growing project which begins in April with a garden pick-up, includes a display at the Belknap County Fair the first weekend in August and culminates with a Food Preservation workshop in September. This program will help young people develop valuable skills in planting and growing through hands-on learning.
Register by May 5, 2022 through 4HOnline.
- April 16: Pick up FREE Garden Package, Belknap Court House
- May 5: Create a Garden Maze, Belknap Fairgrounds
- June 2: Soil Testing and Green Bean Exploration, Belknap Fairgrounds
- July 21: Fair Project, Belknap Fairgrounds
- August 4: Set up Garden Exhibit, Belknap Fairgrounds
- September 15: Food Preservation, Belknap Sportsman Club, Gilford
4-H Program Manager