24 Flanders Road
Henniker, NH 03242
The 24th Annual Black Fly Breakfast is an opportunity to hear the latest updates on forestry and logging, meet with each other in an informal setting, and learn who is doing what in southern New Hampshire. Join us for a good breakfast, a good meeting and still have enough time in the afternoon to get some work done!
Registration is required.
Credits: 3.0 SAF 1 CFEs
Cost: $30 per participant
Tree Farm Inspectors can attend the Blackfly Breakfast for free! Your registration fee is covered by the N.H. Tree Farm Program. Register online and use the coupon code NHTF2022, or mail-in the your registration and check-off: Tree Farm inspector on the brochure.
Not sure if you are a Tree Farm inspector? Contact Rita Carroll at 224-9945.
- 7:30 AM: Breakfast Buffet begins
- 8:30 AM: Welcome and Introduction – Steven Roberge, Extension Forester
- NH Forestry Happenings and Market Roundup – Moderated by Andy Fast, Extension State Forest Industry Specialist,
- State of NH Forestry – William Guinn, Forest Management Bureau Administrator, N.H. Division of Forests & Lands
- North East State Foresters Association Initiatives – Hemlock Cross-Laminated Timber & Securing Forest Carbon
- NH Forest Health Update and Emerging Issues – Kyle Lombard, Forest Health Specialist, N.H. Division of Forests & Lands
- 11:30 AM: Adjourn