75 Court Street
Haverhill, NH 03765
Hope in Haverhill: Gallery and Community Conversation
Connect, Learn, Share
Come join us for an evening of fun, food, and conversation!
- Photo submissions from the Hope in Haverhill Photo Challenge will be displayed - see what brings your fellow community members hope!
- Share your ideas for ways to help build a more thriving, resilient Haverhill community!
- Enjoy light refreshments!
- This event is FREE and open to the public!
- Registrations are requested.
Haverhill Builds Resilience is a program facilitated by the University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension and is in partnership with the Haverhill Area Substance Misuse Prevention Coalition.
For persons with disabilities requiring special accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event. Given ample time, we will make any reasonable effort to make accommodations.
This workshop is supported by the FY2020 Rural Health and Safety Education Competitive Grants Program of National Institute of Food and Agriculture, USDA Grants #2020-46100-32839.
Joe Mitchell, Haverhill Area Community Resilience Project, email@example.com