Zoom Sessions, 11 am-Noon (optional to attend)
- Tuesday, August 23
- Tuesday, August 30
- Tuesday, September 6
- Tuesday, September 13
- Tuesday, September 20
- Tuesday, September 27
Cost - Free
Whether you need relief from arthritis pain or just want to be active, the Arthritis Foundation’s six week self-directed Walk With Ease program can help you safely make physical activity a part of your everyday life! This series runs from August 23 to September 27, 2022.
This program is proven to:
• Reduce the pain and discomfort of arthritis
• Increase balance, strength, and walking pace
• Improve overall health
• Use any device from anywhere!
• Walk on your own schedule!
• Weekly emails and pre-recorded video lessons are provided to help keep you on track!
• Meet each week over Zoom for support and to share successes/challenges
• Free guidebook provided
For persons with disabilities requiring special accommodations, please contact Rebecca Betts at 603-679-9441 within 7 days so proper consideration may be given to the request. Language assistance is available at no cost.
New classes starting monthly. For more information contact Rebecca Betts at 603-679-9447 or firstname.lastname@example.org