Hopkinton State Fair
392 Kearsarge Ave
Contoocook, NH 03229
Beef, Meat Goats, Lamb, & Swine farm raised by NH 4-H Members will be auctioned.
WHY SHOULD I BUY AN ANIMAL AT THE AUCTION OR BECOME A SPONSOR?
- To support local, small scale agriculture
- To eat high quality, locally grown meat
- To support and encourage youth to develop life skills and responsibility through their market animal project which helps them become productive citizens in the future
- Consider donating high-quality, locally grown meat to the less fortunate
- To get free publicity for your business at the Hopkinton State Fair and in local newspapers.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
- Buyers Information - support local, small-scale agriculture and eat high quality, locally grown meat!
- Sponsors Information - your sponsorship benefits 4-Hers directly by providing awards for youth and covering the many expenses of the show and auction, including promotional materials, judge's fees, and the auctioneer!
- Sellers Information - registration will be open through 4HOnline from July 1 - August 1. Youth MUST attend one tagging date to participate in the Livestock Show & Auction. See Rules & Regulations here.
- Visit the Livestock Auction webpage for more information.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?