Join the UNH Extension food safety team for a free, online, safe food handling workshop for school food service workers. This special class will focus on the skills school food service staff need most.
- Why food workers should not be working when ill
- The importance of personal health & hand hygiene
- Why cleaning & sanitizing are key in keeping food safe
- How to avoid allergen cross-contact
- Preventing cross-contamination
- How to calibrate and use a food thermometer
- Keeping food out of the Temperature Danger Zone
Certificates of attendance will be available after the program. NOTE: Certificates will be sent to the NH Food Bank to fulfill required food safety training for member agencies.