Join the UNH Extension food safety team for a free, online, safe food handling workshop for food service workers in schools, restaurants, delis, soup kitchens, feeding programs, hospitals, nursing homes, camps and other places that prepare and serve food.
- Why food workers should not be working when ill
- The importance of personal health & hand hygiene
- Why cleaning & sanitizing are key in keeping food safe
- How to avoid allergen cross-contact
- Preventing cross-contamination
- How to calibrate and use a food thermometer
- Keeping food out of the Temperature Danger Zone
Certificates of attendance will be available after the program. NOTE: Certificates will be sent to the NH Food Bank to fulfill required food safety training for member agencies.