Kimball Union Academy
7 Campus Center Drive
Meriden, NH 03770
* Due to weather, this event previously scheduled for Saturday, March 4, 2023 it is now rescheduled for Saturday, March 18, 2023
This day-long event is a great learning opportunity for the whole family featuring multiple workshop sessions throughout the day. Workshop topics include wildlife, equine, dairy, beef, sheep and more. This year, the NH 4-H Ag Ambassadors will be Presenting a session on Maple Sugaring.
- Equine - Audrey Conrad
- Wholesale vs Retail Cuts - Hunter Sevigny
- Wildlife - Blaine Kopp
- Canine - Theresa Kuchinos
- Maple Sugaring - NH 4-H Ag Ambassadors
- Beef/Marketing - Sara Carter
- Artificial Insemination - Drew Conroy
- Sheep/Goat - Azsa Greiner
- Cheese - Kent Underwood
Women in Agriculture Panel Q & A
- 4-H Program Manager
REGISTER: through 4-H Online by March 16. How to Register for an Event Through 4-H Online - Instructions
COST: $5 per person. Cash or check (Cheshire County 4-H Foundation) can be paid at the door at check-in or mailed in advance to Cheshire County 4-H, 12 Court Street, Keene NH 03431
For event registration questions please contact the Cheshire County office at 603-352-4550, for all other questions please contact Kim Hudson, 4-H Volunteer event organizer, at 802-380-2274.
If any accommodations are needed in order to participate fully in this event, contact UNHCE Cheshire County at 603-352-4550 by March 13 informing us of your need, to allow us time to make the necessary arrangements.
No person shall be denied the opportunity to participate in this program because of inability to pay.