4-H at the Belknap County Fair 2021
4-H youth will be exhbiting animals and projects at the Belknap County Fair on Augst 7th and 8th. Fair Schedule To exhibit your animals at the Belknap County Fair 4-H show this year, please follow the 2021 NH Animal Health Regulations and New Hampshire 4-H Animal Requirements & Deadlines for Participating in NH 4-H Shows. Please submit (if not in 4-H online) the following forms below to show at the Belknap Fair.
- Youth Medical Care and Treatment
- Youth Code of Conduct
- Helmet (for horse show)
- Entry Form (Online Form)
Divisions and Classes for your animals can be found here as your guide in filling out your Entry form.
If you have any questions or need further assistance in filling out these forms, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- If you did not complete these forms through 4-HOnline, Youth Medical Care and Treatment form, Youth Code of Conduct/Permission Release, Lease, and Helmet, you will need to attach these forms along with your Entry form.
- Please submit these forms via mail, Belknap County 4-H, 64 Court St. Laconia NH 03246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be submitted by July 15th.
Exhibiting 4-H projects at the Exhibit Hall/Barn:
For Belknap 4-H families, 4-H clubs, and Independent members who would like to showcase 4-H projects at the Exhibit hall/barn and to reserve a landscape/garden spot, please use this online form to reserve your space.
King Arthur Flour Baking Contest
- Open to adults and youth
- Baking Contest Rules and Recipes
- Baked goods need to be dropped off that the Colonial Barn between 8:00am and Noon on Friday, August 6th.
OPEN Shows for all youth and adults: OPEN Photography and Art Show OPEN Draft and Pony, Working Steer, and Ox Pulling
Camping sites are also available to those who would like to reserve a space for camping during the Fair. Please fill out the form below and mail it directly to: Kathy DeNutte, Belknap County Fair, PO Box 42, Belmont NH 03220
For more information about the Belknap County Fair, please visit their website: https://www.bcfairnh.org/